Vicente Cortez Jr has been in the industry for over 20+ years, he started in the landscaping business with his father many years ago and decided to open his own division but did not want to be competition so he focused in the Tree services division. He is now an executive with verifiable year-after-year success in achieving revenue, profit, and business growth objectives within start up, turn arounds and rapid changes within environment. Highly experience in the tree industry with building relationships with customers, upper level management decision makers, seizing control of all critical problem areas. Customer focus on delivering all commitments and performances given. Lead 18-20 employees, manage P&L for the business.
2006 through 2008 Vice President for the Association of Latino Merchants (CLA)·
2008 through 2011 Was part of the HAC community at Cal State San Marcos ·
2010 Acquired QAL #124040+ ·
2014 Became a 4th degree Knights of Columbus ·
2017 Solid Book of contacts of over 1,000 Customers
· January 2005, Founder and CEO of So Cal Tree Care, INC.
· 2005 to present President of So Cal Tree Care
· 1998 - 2002 Vice President for the ELAC (English Language Advisory Council) committee at Mission Meadows Elementary School
· 2000 through 2003 started a regional RELAC (Regional English Language Advisory Council) as Vice president for north county San Diego school districts
· 2000 became a certified tree worker WE-9160AT
· 2001 – 2004 attended both Mira Costa College and Palomar College to get my business administration classes. Throughout that time I also took a full year course at Cuyamaca College to obtain certifications in horticulture and arboriculture
· 2003 became a certified Arborist WE-9160A
· End of 2004 became a licensed contractor and therefore qualified So Cal Tree Care to become a corporation #860690
2017 Started a UTCA Non Profit Organization